Thursday, July 22, 2010

2010 Chelan PWC - Day 5 - No Task Due to Wind

A well deserved rest for those who flew long distances yesterday.   Some of the pilots who flew to goal had flights approaching 8 hours in duration.  Lots of respect goes to those who fought the fight and made it around the 150+ kilometer course.

I'm going to rest & regroup.  I'm taking a bit of time to relive the mistakes that put me on the ground only 32K into the task yesterday.  After the excitement of making goal on the first two tasks, and holding 44th place in my first PWC on a serial class wing, I've had two bad days of flying in a row and now sit firmly in 73rd.  We should have a good couple of days on Friday and Saturday, so I hope to improve my score with some successful flights.

Results for the Chelan PWC can be viewed HERE.

If you want to play "Where's Waldo" watch this video and try to find me -
Hint: 3:51 and 6:50

Tim

No comments: