Friday, November 23, 2012

SPOT Deal - This weekend ONLY



For those who plan to fly XC this year, whether it is in competition or not, owning and using a SPOT tracker is a great idea. If your decision has been delayed after some negative reports about coverage and dependability I understand, but must respond with anecdotal personal results. I have used a SPOT since 2008 with much success and reliability. Anyone who flies XC in the Western US uses this product religiously. Most leagues and competitions will REQUIRE use of this equipment or it's equivalent. A great deal is available this week and I got mine - I hope you get yours too -

The deal is a time limited offer to get the SPOT unit free for the cost of the $149/yr. service fee.  I'm partaking since it allows me to upgrade my hardware for the annual fee (which may be $30-$40 bucks more than usual, but that's a cheap unit)  Go to http://www.findmespot.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&products_id=5 to have a look at the deal.

Seeya in the air -
Tim



No comments: